Sunday, October 16, 2005

Another Weekend gone


So another action packed weekend - Ended up in Wolves on Fri. night via Stafford. Was a funny night - Lee Evans tried to set me up with this lad who then more or less just followed me around all night - He just wouldn't take no for a answer. Got asked about 4 times if I was straight and then one bloke said I had an innocent face to which Lee pissed himself laughing.

Went out on sat night again - Just for a change. Got some "I love vodka" pants from revo's - Have to wear them next time I'm out lol. Not a lot really happened on sat night - Which was strange. Oh well maybe next week.

Got some big nights out planned soon. Stoke are at home sat - So I'm going to have to leg it back along the canal - Come in get ready and be up Hanley for seven as going the theatre with work - Jamie is coming to. Then off work Mon and Tues - 24th,25th. And parents are away so planning a little party on the Mon then going up Hanley - Student nights are so so cheap! Also taking a mate from work to the club that night - She doesn't know I'm gay - So I think it will be a case of Sambuca in one hand and just tell her - "by the way were going the club next!"

Then on the Friday I have some how got dragged into wearing a Halloween costume - Why did I agree to it? Also in November going Pride Reunion down south somewhere - Can't remember the name. They have a footy tournament which you just know I'm going to be in and gay speed dating - Which Mark says we are going to - Should be fun. Staying in a little lodge thing I think - It looks nice and the break for a few days will do us good. More blogs to come - If I can be arsed to write them.

Locks
xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Santiago said...

Using Internet for evangelism
What would Jesus blog? That and other pressing questions drew dozens of Christians to Biola University this weekend for what was billed as the first-ever national conference for "God bloggers,' a growing ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

3:30 pm  
Blogger Locks said...

Mrs Santiago - I don't think we have had the pleasure of ever meeting - Which in all honesty is a tragedy - But go and do you advertising somewhere else - And take your words of wisdom else where duck!!!

7:27 pm  
Blogger Wings said...

haha - ah yes, the land of blogging is full of adverts like this - the herpes of your diary. think they do a cream for it though. failing that use the rubbish bin icon thingummy when you're signed in.

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home