Monday, November 21, 2005

Last few weeks





As I sit and write this for my storage unit in Trentham (will explain later) I'm wondering where to start. So much has happened since the last blog that I'm sure I will miss something out.

Went the Warner Village last night (Sun) to see Harry Potter - Not exactly my cup of tea but still! Can't believe that Adam and Dom cried - Big bunch of girls. Sat was spent Christmas shopping with the fella - Went Trentham gardens to start with and just couldn't get enough of the shop with flavored vodkas. Ended up in Hanley and managed to get a few bit and pieces - but still got loads of Christmas shopping to do

The pics above are from the drag ball and Halloween. Both wicked nights out. Ben is dragging me to the super hero’s night this Fri but I'm not sure I want to dress up - Oh well you just know I will end up in some dodgy tight fitting superman costume!

And so as I mentioned earlier I'm writing this from my storage unit in Trentham - Since me and Ben have been together only spent 2 nights apart - More or less living at Ben's and keeping all my clothes at Trentham - Oh well Its all good - Just can't wait see what my parents say when they find out I aren’t coming home again. Me, Ben and Martin also decided that we want a place of our own so going to be looking at houses over the Christmas period. Saw a really nice one on Sunday in Longton - Just was the dogs bollox.

I shall try and keep this more updated on a regular basis from now on -

Speak to you all Soon

Locks
xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Wings said...

Can't wait for the pad fella. These last few weeks have been minted - love spendin all this time with a class guy like you. Even if I am in dodgy outfits at times - non more so than yours this weekend! You cant let a Grade A geek like me down surely...
Anyhoo enjoy your visit to the storage unit and I'll see you at home later hahahaha

B xXx

4:53 pm  
Blogger Locks said...

Hey - I'm just waiting for Martin to read this and make some more of his usual comments lol. Really has been a wicked few weeks - And as for the pad - It's just going to be ace.

I shall have a look online now and see if I can find an outfit - You aren’t geeky at all - The black top with the badge on looks ace - Although I think a Stoke badge would look better - And more likely to annoy Chris Dad.

And on the subject of the Storage unit - I come home for the first time in ages and they are all out. Least the dogs are pleased see me :)

I shall be back in my real home later on - Have fun at work Mr.


XxX

5:02 pm  
Blogger Wings said...

HAha. Yes some cheap unimaginative shot from Martini is inevitable I suppose.
And I prefer my Xavier's iron on patch to a stoke emblem sorry mr - just the way I is. And I'm proud of being a geek!
You know you wanna don the tights and cape mr - martini told me you've been beggin borrow his!
And I'll be in see ya later and even do the jumping up and lickin your face and wagging... yes well I'll stop now...

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home